The new family blog, "Joseph's Table" is named for St. Joseph, the patron saint of families. The table refers to a family dinner table where all are comfortable to share their stories of the day.You will be receiving (if you haven't already) an invitation e-mail that will allow you to post just like last time. A number of you told me that the last invitation e-mails were flagged as spam and never received, so you might watch for that this time.
If anyone knows of someone who needs to receive an invitation, please e-mail me at bruce@blsphoto.com and I'll be sure to send them one.
5 comments:
Good job, honey!
Nice design ; )
I think the color choices are the best part.
You both did a nice job. It looks great!
I did the "don't poop" sign... but you probably figured that out anyway.
-Bruce
You know.... I kinda figured that was your doing!
Post a Comment