We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe journey for all who are on the highways on this day.
We also want to especially thank Jason and Sonia for inviting us to join them on this special day. We are with you in mind and spirit even though we can't enter in the festivities this year.
Thank you for the well wishes, Joe and Ruth. It's too bad you weren't able to join us in Olathe. We had a "flaming" good time! (Ask Bruce or Karen to explain THAT one!)
I'll be hosting Christmas this year and, though I won't be able to hold a candle to my Martha-Stewart-type sister, I do hope you two will come on over and celebrate Christmas with us!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Thank you for the well wishes, Joe and Ruth. It's too bad you weren't able to join us in Olathe. We had a "flaming" good time! (Ask Bruce or Karen to explain THAT one!)
I'll be hosting Christmas this year and, though I won't be able to hold a candle to my Martha-Stewart-type sister, I do hope you two will come on over and celebrate Christmas with us!
yes...please explain...lol
Post a Comment