Of course we remember you and Tyler's band also. I really like your video and it fits the beat of the band perfectly. It gave me a good feeling to watch it early this morning - and it got my old arthritic bones moving a little bit better. You ought to make me a video to play when I ride my stationary bike!! Heh, Heh, can't you just picture that?? Grandpa and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!
3 comments:
Of course we remember you and Tyler's band also. I really like your video and it fits the beat of the band perfectly. It gave me a good feeling to watch it early this morning - and it got my old arthritic bones moving a little bit better. You ought to make me a video to play when I ride my stationary bike!! Heh, Heh, can't you just picture that??
Grandpa and I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!!
Love, Grma. Ruth
Whoa! First off, I was really excited to see you had posted on the family blog. Secondly, very cool video. You sure put that together fast!
Awesome job, Austin (and Ty)! Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment