Thanks Bruce for posting Emma with her little Happy Face on the blog yesterday! I don't know about the rest of you but it does make me smile every time I look at her. She sure is wide eyed and alert now and I think it would be nice to have another one posted with big brother Joshua included too.
I agree, Ruth. I know that I'd love to see more of her in person. I've only seen that little sweet face twice since she was born. She is a little doll, isn't she?
2 comments:
Thanks Bruce for posting Emma with her little Happy Face on the blog yesterday! I don't know about the rest of you but it does make me smile every time I look at her. She sure is wide eyed and alert now and I think it would be nice to have another one posted with big brother Joshua included too.
I do enjoy those smiles!!
Everyone enjoy a wonderful Easter!!!
Love, Ruth
I agree, Ruth. I know that I'd love to see more of her in person. I've only seen that little sweet face twice since she was born. She is a little doll, isn't she?
Happy Easter to you, too!
Post a Comment