Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cody Takes The Prize

I received a call from Cody last night letting me know that Washburn's History Dept. has awarded him the honor of best thesis. Another feather in the Codeman's cap.

Congratulations on the well deserved honor!

3 comments:

Karen Snell said...

Whoo hoo! Another well deserved honor!

Ruth or Joe said...

Wow!!
Way to go Cody - will the honors never stop? And -- your Dad mentioned that there might be a monetary gain in the deal?? Perhaps that would call for an ice cream outing?!!

Love, Grpa. Joe and Grma. Ruth

Bruce L. Snell said...

This is Cody. I lost my username and password so I had to log in as Dad. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify this award deal. The Rehkopf Award is for "the most promising paper on a topic of Kansas history." I didn't win best overall paper or anything crazy.