Saturday, April 5, 2008

How 'bout them Hawks??

Had Dad over for hamburgers and to watch the game and I gotta tell ya.... I was only going to cook supper and do the dishes while the guys watched the game but I ended up getting drawn into it. How COOL was the end of that game?

GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!

4 comments:

Ruth or Joe said...

I totally agree about the Jayhawks!! They were awesome to watch. Joe and I are going on a short 3 day trip to Oklahoma this morning but we already have a motel for both nights and you can be sure I will be glued to their TV on Monday night - and rooting for the Championship Title!!!

ROCK CHOCK JAYHAWK, KU !!!!!

Love to all, Ruth

Bruce L. Snell said...

Was there a basketball game on?

Heh, heh, heh.

-Bruce

Karen Snell said...

How cool was the BEGINNING of the game?!

That was so much fun to watch I believe I could watch it again. (wish I had TIVO)

One more win!

Kelli said...

You're right about the beginning, too. I think they should make a "souvenir" DVD with just the first 10 minutes and the last 8 minutes.

I'd buy it!