Thursday, April 10, 2008

Keeping in touch

Just "checking in", guys.

Joe and Ruth ~ how was Oklahoma? (And did you get a chance to watch that GREAT game Monday night??)

Nothing new or exciting going on at our house.

We're all (I THINK! I wouldn't want to jinx it or anything) getting better. Craig and I still have an annoying cough and scratchy throat but nothing nearly as bad as it had been. Casey's rash is gradually starting to disappear which she is grateful for because, apparently, she has a boyfriend that she has been preening for lately. Brittany's health is fine but her morale is a little low. Today would have been her second track meet. Now it's the second that has been rained out. Those poor kids..... they practice HARD every day - and have for the past 4 1/2 weeks - and all that happens is: track meet day comes and there's rain again.

Erin is coming to town Sunday (or so Ms. Flighty says right now) so I'm pretty excited about that. Haven't seen her for a month. I'll get to spend the day hanging out with her which I really enjoy so I'm looking forward to it.

That's it from here. I know the rest of you are busy but check in once in a while. This is a nice blog that Bruce and Karen have created so let's all "keep in touch"!! (And I'm also speaking to the nice blog creators - Bruce and Karen - so you two shouldn't go thinking you're off the hook for checking in!!)

Love to all ~

~ Kelli

2 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

I'm guilty for not posting. I would have posted, but I didn't have anything to say.

I'll try to do better, but honestly, nothing has happened that's interesting around here lately.

Where can a guy get a life?

-Bruce

Kelli said...

If you find out, let me know.