If I would desire to have a job anymore that is where I would like to apply. That kind of a casual atmosphere really appeals to me and it looks like they all like their jobs and employers.
Hey, Ty!!! Keep your eye on that terrorist with the rifle!And, on the lighter side, which one is Glenn?Old Joe
Looks like a fun place to work!!
glen is the terrorist with the rifle
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If I would desire to have a job anymore that is where I would like to apply. That kind of a casual atmosphere really appeals to me and it looks like they all like their jobs and employers.
Hey, Ty!!! Keep your eye on that terrorist with the rifle!
And, on the lighter side, which one is Glenn?
Old Joe
Looks like a fun place to work!!
glen is the terrorist with the rifle
Post a Comment