Monday, August 11, 2008

Crazy Week Ahead


Warning! Crazy week ahead. Please put on the appropriate safety gear and read the following post with caution. The life you save, could be your own.

I don't know what that was all about, but it seemed like fun while I was writing it. Anyhoo... we do have a crazy week coming at us full tilt. Each day it seems to ratchet up a bit and I don't even know if there's gonna be a weekend or not. Here's the deal:

Today - pretty much normal (work and junk).
Tuesday - Work and then lots of billing to do in the evening.
Wednesday - Cody moves into his new apartment (hope it's not hot).
Thursday - Work, then go to Atchison to set up gallery.
Friday - Work, Mass (Holy Day), shoot wedding in Lawrence.
Saturday - Rent U-Haul, Austin moves into his new apartment in Lawrence, Go to Theatre.
Sunday - Mass and then either process the wedding images from Friday or die (don't know which to do yet).

Phooey... somewhere in there I hafta mow the lawn and I should probably shower at least once.

-Bruce

No comments: