Thursday, August 28, 2008

Karen summoned the courage to clean Austin's room today.


She couldn't put it off any longer. Our beloved Austin has moved to Lawrence and left behind years of teenage basement living. The room needed cleaning.


I tried to stop her, talk some sense into her, but she was determined.


With a battle cry, "AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she entered the unknown. God's speed oh Karen, domestic warrior!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I wish I would have had that protective garb when I tackled Nick's room when he moved out. YIKES!!!

Ruth or Joe said...

My question would be, "Did Bruce do anything to help besides taking photos of you"? I really don't think I have to know the answer to that because another photo on his blog appeared that same day and was probably taken when you were busy cleaning.

I hope he took you out to dinner tonight??

Love, Bruces Mom