Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Names


So, it's no secret there's a new Whitener baby headed this way. I think it's our duty as relatives to suggest new names for the little ankle biter. Personally, I'm really partial to:

Josephine Nadine (nickname: phiney diney)

I don't suppose anyone can top that, but feel free to give it a try.

15 comments:

Kelli said...

Can't say as I CAN top that!

And, while I WOULD hope that Princess Whitener's name DOES include some form of Mom's name and/or family name, I'm sure they won't go as far as to use Hortense (such as she offered when I was thinking of names for Casey and asked for family names).

On the other hand..... "Hortense Whitener". Hmmmm...... Bruce, I think I just topped ya!!

Bruce L. Snell said...

Oooo, lovin' the "princess"... how about:

Princess RaNeisha Dumbledorf Whitener

Oh yeah...

Ruth or Joe said...

If I had had my way you, Bruce, would have been named Robespierre Rasputin,
Dad

Kelli said...

I'm sure Brittany would wholeheartedly endorse the Dumbledorf thing!

Ruth or Joe said...

No wonder the poor baby pictured on the "blog" is all puckered up and crying after hearing all of the above mentioned names. And I am thinking also that right about now the proud parents to be are also feeling a bit down.

Maybe it would be good to think about this and wait to see if the new little one is a boy or girl -- and are we sure there won't be one of each??? In that case maybe --- RuthAnn and Joey!

Ruth

jason said...

The baby is definitely a girl. Her name will be a memorial to mom in some fashion. It will probably not be in the form of "Shirley" or "Nadine". Rather, it will likely reference the meaning of one of those names in some way.

Kelli said...

Jason, I'm SHOCKED!! You mean you don't like Princess Hortense Josephine Nadine RaNeisha Dumbledorf Whitener????

Bruce L. Snell said...

What about "Miss February"...

jason said...

So far, I'm not going with any of the suggestions on this blog.

Kelli said...

Ohhhhh..... you're no fun!!

jason said...

I also wanted to say in response to Tyler's earlier posts re: the economy. I agree a non-politically motivated discussion is in order. To that end, I hope the following is helpful:

The Democrats screwed up the economy.

P.S. If Obama is elected, he will take all our money and use it to buy meth to share with Ludacris and Rosie O'Donnell.

tyty said...

WHEN obama is elected he will share meth with his celebrity friends, thank you very much

Kelli said...

Wait a minute!! These "non-political" discussions need to be moved over to Ty's post!! We can't have meth and baby's names mixed. No one is naming this baby Princess Republican Crack Pipe!!!!!

tyty said...

i'd like to officially cast my vote for the name "princess republican crack pipe"

jason said...

I'm not a Republican. I'm an independent.