Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's Brittany!

I just got back from my GTAC plays (Gifted,talented, and creative) and got a melted whipped cream "pie" thrown in my face. And my hair. All over my glasses. So that was fun. SCHOOL'S ALMOST OUT!! I'm so excited! Going to be taking a high school math class next year-algebra. So that's pretty much what's going on with me!


~Brittany

4 comments:

Bruce L. Snell said...

I'm pretty sure I'm GTAC. Hope you have a fantastic summer!

-Bruce

Kelli said...

I KNOW I'm GTAC - Grumpy, Tired And Confused!! ;-)

Karen Snell said...

What? No chocolate sauce with the whipped cream?

Have a good summer...rest your brain for that algebra class!

Aunt Karen

Ruth or Joe said...

Way to go Brittany! It sounds like you had a lot of fun at school yesterday. I much prefer my pie on a plate and eaten with a fork and also with a little banana cream under the whipped cream.

I am also happy to see that both you and Casey are having in-put with letters on the blog now. That will keep you busy this summer writing all your fun adventures to entertain us here on the blog.

Happy vacation and much success next year!

Ruth