School is out in 5 more days! I can't wait. This Thursday in school I am going swimming and when we come back we are having pizza for lunch the we are going to have playday. This Friday I am going to Shunga Park depending on the weather. Next Monday we are signing yearbooks. On Tuesday we have a half day of school and on that day we are having a talent show. Me, Garrett, Taylor, Sarah, and Aubri are dancing to 1,2 step. In the summer i have to stay home with Brittany. I hope we go swimming a lot.
-- Casey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I bet you ARE excited! I remember being your age and summer vacation was the best thing ever.
-Bruce
Sounds like you have a fun week ahead. I am glad that you told us all about it. Maybe we can do some things together this summer.
Aunt Karen
We probably WILL go swimming quite a bit.... depends on how much you and Brittany fight!! (Just kidding!!)
Love you!!
~ Mom
Post a Comment