Friday, June 27, 2008

Following Bruce's lead.....

Wow.... that's a LOT that the Snell clan has going on.

I've got NOTHING going on which is why I haven't posted anything more newsworthy than getting my first pair of bifocals!

Glad you all are doing so well. (Can I stow away in a (BIG) suitcase when you go to Mexico??)

The girls are enjoying their summer doing the things I used to enjoy..... sleeping late, watching "junk" TV, staying up late, going swimming, etc.

I took care of two of my May/June/July/August birthdays by mailing checks to Nick and Erin and am gearing up for "birthday week" here at home: the 4th (we'll probably just grill out and maybe go swimming) Craig's b-day on the 5th, Brittany's on the 6th and mine on the 10th (which I'll be working anyway so....). That will give me just enough time to catch my breath - and my checkbook - to finish Casey's shopping and gift wrapping before August 18.

Of course, in between then is school enrollment and the first day of classes.

No big vacation for us this year but I am going to treat Craig and the girls to a long "shopping" weekend in KC and maybe a Royals game. We'll stay at the Embassy (the girls' favorite) and hit Crown Center and Legends.

That's it from here.

Love to all.

No comments: