I finally (I'm embarrassed to say it's been over ten years) went to the eye doctor today. I'm the "proud" (read with the appropriate amount of sarcasm) owner of a pair of bifocals. I got "progressive" or "blended" bifocals because I thought the line on a traditional pair of bifocals would be too hard to deal with. I'm now having second thoughts as I still have to "train my eyes" to look at the right spot depending on whether I'm reading or looking at something in the distance. The woman who fitted me with them said I would be intermittently dizzy and headachey for a couple of weeks.
Oh joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelli,
If you consider yourself old I guess I should REALLY be worried about myself!
I have worn progressive lenses for many years now and I love them. They never made me feel any bad effects other than when I looked down I felt very tall all of the sudden. Just keep them on and you will soon get used to them and the world will open up for you!!
Have a great day! Ruth
Post a Comment