
Saturday we had our final interview with our three finalists for the job of supreme and master builder. Today I have the enjoyable task of calling two of them and telling them we chose someone else. I feel a bit like I'm dumping a prom date, but business is business. The next step is to find and buy land. Our builder had a few ideas and will be involved in helping us choose. After that, we begin work on the floor plans.
This week, back at BK World Headquarters, we will be having our last inspection and visiting with our realtor about said inspections. Personally, I'm ready to be gone. Just four more weeks.
2 comments:
Be sure the blueprints include room for overnight stays for a three-year-old boy and an infant girl.
Jason ~ apparently you don't realize that, despite the absence of a finished basement with a pool table and a swimming pool, there is already plenty of room for an overnight stay - or even a short daytime one - for Joshua and the little Princess. (I'm referring to my modest abode, if you didn't know).
Post a Comment