skip to main | skip to sidebar
Joseph's Table

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Therapy Buddy

Seriously? I don't know what to say... grown adults with a stuffed doll? I'm not against therapy, who doesn't need a little help now and then, but a huggable muppet? I wish I had invented this and was laughing all the way to the bank, except then I'd feel guilty for screwing everybody and would need my own therapy buddy. Read all about it here.
Posted by Bruce L. Snell at 9:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Old Blog - Buddys Pals

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (88)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ▼  October (16)
      • My View This Morning
      • my name in print (sort of)
      • A Brief Update from BK World Headquarters
      • A Text Message From Cody
      • My New Life
      • My Therapy Buddy
      • Cape Cod at sunset
      • fun times
      • Happy birthday, Austin
      • We're in Bean Town
      • ever have one of those days?.....
      • good news
      • And in MY little life.....
      • What's going on in my life
      • Builders, Plans and Land
      • Inspections, Builders and Question of the Day
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (2)