Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cape Cod at sunset


"click on the picture for larger version"


We returned from Boston last night around 9:45pm. We were supposed to fly non-stop from Boston to KC at 11am, but our flight was cancelled so Midwest sent us to Washing DC for 5 hours where we were then flown home. Not so bad really, Karen bartered a deal for free lunch so we ate REALLY well in DC. I had a pitcher of mojitos, steak and a big piece of cheese cake. When we flew into DC, we were pretty close to the memorials so that was kind of cool to see from the air.

The Boston trip was fun (although short in duration). While I was shooting my wedding on Sunday, Karen and Cody planned out our "Monday Speed Sight Seeing" plan. We visited the building in the opening sequence of the the TV show Boston Legal, Cheer's Bar, The Constitution (museum and ship), JFK Library, The Adams home and Cape Cod. The shot above was taken near the marina in Hyannis where we ate dinner (last open night before closing for the season).

If I get a chance I'll post more photos later, but right now I'm buried in wedding work and the other stuff you all know about.

-Bruce

No comments: