Monday, October 20, 2008
My New Life
So...ive moved to Stockton, California to go to school. Ill be attending San Joaquin Delta Community College to major in buisness. Im really excited about this tho the 'rents arent too happy. I love you MOMMY!!!! lol. Me and Brian got a job under the table til we can get our full time, maybe part time jobs goin. Were workin with 5-Star Construction, cleaning things that were destroyed in house fires. Got any ?'s feel free to ask. Love You Guys!!! MUAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the family blog Erin. Good to see you here.
Uncle B
No, Lovey, this 'rent ain't happy. But I love you and whatever road you take, I'll be here when you travel back by.
(And I agree with "Uncle B". It's good to see you here!)
I love you!!!
~ Mom
Thank you, im happy that it let me this time lol. Ive been tryin since buddys pals i believe it was.
Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment